Full Professor of Paediatrics
Pietro Barilla Children’s Hospital
Department of Medicine and Surgery
University of Parma
Susanna Esposito, Italy
Gayatri Amirthalingam, UK
Kathryn Edwards, USA
Ivan Hung, China
Giovanni Battista Migliori, Italy
Miguel O’Ryan, Chile
Albert Osterhaus, Germany
Denise Rossato Silva, Brazil
Tina Tan, USA
Via Tortona, 35
20144 Milan (Italy)
Phone: +39 02 489 8861
The hotel is located near the city centre and the Navigli district.
For any information about hotel accommodation, please contact the Organizing Secretariat: email@example.com
3 congress days
10 plenary sessions
More than 30 international speakers involved
What is new on Tuberculosis: the global contribution of the Global Tuberculosis Network (GTN) and Waidid
- What is new on the management of MDR-TB and the results of the first global project to monitor adverse events of anti-TB drugs by GTN
- The GTN TB Consilium and the management of different MDR-TB cases in the Russian Federation and beyond
- Trans-border migration and tuberculosis. Report on the global response through a GTN project
- Management of latent tuberculosis infection and TB elimination: the response in different Continents
Prevention of respiratory recurrences in children with recurrent respiratory tract infections
- Host-pathogen interaction in RTIs and asthma
- Efficacy and safety of OM-85 for asthma prevention
- Efficacy and safety of OM-85 for RTIs prevention
Priorities for future researches and development on immunization during pregnancy
- Factors that influence the immunogenicity of maternal immunization
- Efficacy and Safety of maternal immunization with the influenza vaccines
- Efficacy and Safety of maternal immunization with the pertussis vaccines
- Maternal Immunization: acceptance and strategies for increasing coverage
- Future of maternal immunization
Vaccines for Adolescents and Adults
- Administering MMRV vaccine in adolescents and adults
- Meningococcal prevention in children, adolescents and young adults
- Pertussis boosters throughout life
- Update on HPV vaccination and cancer prevention
Antimicrobial resistance in critically ill patients
- Global overview of the burden of antimicrobial resistance
- How to overcome the problem of bacterial resistances in adults
- New antinfective therapies for MDR bacteria in paediatrics
New biomarkers and syndromic panels for infectious diseases
- Unmet medical needs addressable via syndromic diagnostics
- AutoPilot-Dx: A new tool to address antibiotic misuse driven by diagnostic uncertainty
- Transcriptomics responses in respiratory tract infections
Vaccines for the future
- Where we are on CMV vaccination
- Recent Trends in RSV vaccine development
- Vaccines against gastrointestinal pathogens
The congress registration fee includes:
Until November 9th 2020
From November 9th 2020
Non WAidid Members
Fellows, Trainee and
VAT 22% included
Discounted rates for group registration are available.
If you are interested in register more than 10 delegates please contact the Organizing Secretariat to discover special opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of cancellation must be sent in writing to the Organizing Secretariat.
Cancellations of registration will be accepted until November 9th 2020, subject to an administrative charge of 30% of the registration fee. No refund on cancellations sent after November 9th.
All approved refunds will be processed and issued 60 days after the congress.
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: SEPTEMBER 1st, 2020
Authors are invited to submit an abstract to be presented as a poster.
Only one presenting author is admitted; for each accepted abstract, at least one author is expected to register to the Congress and attend it.
All abstracts must be submitted in English.
Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
Please note that once submitted your abstract can be amended until the submission deadline.
Vaccines and Vaccination
New therapeutic approaches
New diagnostic tests
AIM Group International – Milan Office
Via G. Ripamonti 129, 20141 Milan (Italy)
Phone +39 02 56601282